Rules of Serb49 Draw
(Serbian Canadian Cultural Club)
2775 Avonhurst Dr., Regina, Sask.
- Serb49 Draw is for club members only.
- Staff and their families are not allowed to participate.
- Tickets go on sale every Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. Tickets are sold at $2.00 per ticket, and members are allowed to purchase as many tickets as they please. Each member must present a valid yearly membership card, to the ticket seller, in order to make a purchase. Starting date of the draw is May 19, 2021.
- The draw is made every Wednesday at 6:49 p.m. at the Serbian Canadian Cultural Club located at 2775 Avonhurst Drive, Regina, SK S4R 5R4.
- The winning card is 49.
- The full deck of cards consists of 52 cards that are numbered 1-52. The deck is pre-marked by the Clements Printers, 845 – 1st Avenue, Regina, SK S4N 4M4.
- All the purchased tickets are put in a draw barrel. One random member will be given an honor to draw a winning ticket. The winning ticket holder will flip one card only, of the 52 cards laying face down on the table. If he or she picks a losing card, that card will come out of the deck and there will be one less card for the following week. We give a little of incentive if the person does not pick card “49”, they still win a $30.00 gift certificate to use at the club for food and beverage purchases, which amounts to $1, 530.00 within 51 weeks of play.
- If there is a winner picking card “49”, they receive 80% of the pot, gathered from all previous weeks sales. The maximum of all the prizes is $24,000. The winning ticket will be announced at least 3 times for 15 minutes before another ticket is drawn. The winner does not have to be present during the draw if he/she have an appointed proxy. Winning ticket will be announced verbally and the result posted on the bulletin board that is visible to all the members. If we have the winner, the very first night of the draw cycle, that member will be paid the jackpot, less 20%, and the following week we will start Serb49 with a new deck of 52 cards.
- On the last Wednesday of the expiration day of the license, we will continue drawing until there is a winner and all the money has been paid out.
- In an instance of an unclaimed prize the winner has 1 year, from the date of draw to claim the prize. If the winner does not come forward in that time frame, the money will be donated to the local charity.
- In case if pot is over $5 000 we will limit 2 tickets per person.
- Only 15 000 tickets will be printed.